Á¦ ¸ñ

The intresting namsan hanok village.

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

õÁöÈÄ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-01-17

Á¶È¸

Today I visted the namsan hanok village.Therewere a lot of intresting things there but I would like to talk about the juk buin and the house of Min gonghwi. 
The juk buin is a pillow that a higher class person or a noble man used in the summer when they got hot. The 'Juk' means bamboo and the 'Buin' means the wife. The Bamboo Wife has lots of hales and lets air in and out which makes the person hugging the bamboo very cool. Peaplse also used to hold the 'Bamboo' wife instead of thier real wife because the girls had to stay in the anchae while the boys had to stay in the sarangchae.
Min Gonghwi was a high ranking official the joeson and also a distant relative of queen min. But, he became pro-Japanese and supported Japan in wars.He also earnt a lot of money this way. Min Gonghwi's house was originally located in gwanhundong but it was moved to the namsan hanok village by breaking the house apart. At that time the houses wernt mate sturdy by using nails so the detached all the matirials and put them together in Namsan hanok village like lego bricks.
The Juk buin had a lot of engineering marvels that I would have not thought of and the house on Min Gonghwi shocked me because the words that he was the relative of queen min made him seem kind. 
I have learnt that although there were son marvels in engineering a the time I would still like to live in the present!!
ÀÌÀü±Û:     ÇØ´ç±ÛÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Gwageo Exam (Sunggungwan)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤