Á¦ ¸ñ

Today during ¹Ý±â¹® class

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

°í°æÇÏ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

23-08-07

Á¶È¸

Hello my name is Alena. Today I will introduce you to the most well known palace, Gyeongbokgung. Gyeongbokgung was the well known, and the largest palace (gung) among the 5 palaces. Inside Gyeongbokgung, and also the outside, there is ÇØÄ¡. The ÇØÄ¡ is an imaginary animal. This imaginary animal is half a lion with a scary face and teeth. The theory is that ÇØÄ¡ could tell the right from something wrong. It is believed to be placed in front of the palace so that the king could make right decisions. There is something else called ÀÏ¿ù¿ÀºÀº´. This is a folding screen behing the kings throne. The sun is the king. The moon is the queen. The pine trees are the officers. The 5 mountains is the land of Korea and the sea is the people. The king had a total of 5 meals a day but there where only 2 main dishes. The first one is when the king gets up very early and eats some porridge. The second one is thee breakfast which is one of the main dishes. The king then has a very simple lunch. Then he has dinner. The last one is at night since the king has to study for long hours, the king would get hungry so he has traditional biscuits like ¾à°ú. I felt satisfyed about all these facts and I am excited to learn more the following week. 
ÀÌÀü±Û:     The Imjin War and Admiral Yi Sun-sin
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Today's 'Ban ki-moon' announcement
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤