Á¦ ¸ñ

Seodaemoon prisoner's history hall- ¼­´ë¹® Çü¹®¼Ò

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

ÀÌÇý½½

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

23-08-11

Á¶È¸

Today I went to the Seodaemoon prisoner's history hall, the places of our ancester's tragic totures.
     Among millions and billions of terrible places, I chose to tell you about the basement, the toture room. There were countless number of unbelievable totures the Japanese used against the freedom fighters. It was not ordinary paper cut or a single word of 'ouch'. 
     So the first topic I picked was the 'pocking the skin under the fingernail'. I know it feels dying just hearing the word. Japanese knew that under our nail was the weakest part among our skin. They pocked there with a very sharp skin or a needle.
     The next one is, well,you might think think it's not so bad, but is among the most terrible. There was a long wooden box and inside the box it became nerrower as it got close to the bottom. Japanese put the freedom fighters there for a week, then the person's body got parrelized.
     The last torture I chose was the most terrible torture. Get ready to scream! There was another wooden box with millons of spikes. Japanese locked people there. You want the most terrible part? They shook the box.
     Thank you for reading my essay. I really hope you thought back about the tregity of our past and the dying affort of ancesters.
ÀÌÀü±Û:     BANGIMUN ESSAY
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Today's 'Ban ki-moon' announcement 3
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤