Á¦ ¸ñ

´ã´öÀ̾߱â â°æ±Ã essay

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

ÃÖÀ²

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

23-10-15

Á¶È¸

Today, I went to the  Chang Kyeong Gung palace, the third palace of Joseon dynasty, used for ladies in the royal family. I will talk about the 21st king of Joseon, Yeong Jo's story in Chang Kyeong Gung palace.
King Yeong Jo is often known as a bad father or a heartless king because he killed his son with hunger by putting him inside the rice chest, but actually he was one of the best kings in Joseon dynasty. We can feel his effort to make Joseon strong can be found in Sung Mun Dang. Sung Mun Dang was used for academic discussions, and also it was used as king Yeong Jo's office. One of his achievement he achieved was making Tang Pyeong Chaek. He chose the best officers fairly, and it gave chance for more people to effort on politics, and Joseon's second golden age started. Also, there is a interesting story about
Tang Pyeong Chaek. One day, at dinner he gave special food for the officers. It had different colorful ingredients. Yeong Jo wanted to say 4 parties should work in harmony like the food. This dish is named Tang Pyeong Chae.
I felt impressed to king Yeong Jo for doing such a amazing achievement for people. I also loved the story about Chang Kyeong Gung palace and the peaceful spirit. I wish i could live in it.
ÀÌÀü±Û:     Chang Kyeong Gung (â°æ±Ã)
´ÙÀ½±Û:     ÀÚ¶û½º·¯¿î ¹®È­À¯»ê
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤