Á¦ ¸ñ

Chang Kyeong Gung (â°æ±Ã)

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

±èÀ¶

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

23-10-18

Á¶È¸

Today I went to the Chang Kyeong Gung (â°æ±Ã) palace and now, I'm going to give a presentation about the things I learned.

I'm going to explain about the Myeong Jeong Jeon (¸íÁ¤Àü) and Il Wol Oh Bong Do (ÀÏ¿ù¿ÀºÀµµ) which is inside it. The Myeong Jeong Jeon is the main building of Chang Kyeong Gung palace. It is in the outer palace. It was the place where the king held morning assemblies, coronations, royal, weddings, and greeted merchants from China. In front of Myeong Jeong Jeon, there are a lot of Pum Gye Seok (Ç°°è¼®). It represents how high that official is. If they are in the front, they mean that they are very high. Inside the Myeong Jeong Jeon, and behind the throne, there is a painting called the Il Wol Oh Bong Do (ÀÏ¿ù¿ÀºÀµµ). It represents the power of the king. The sun represents the king, the moon represent the queen, the pine trees represent the loyal officials, the 5 mountains represent s the territory of Joseon. And lastly, the water represents the normal people. 

In conclusion, I felt that I'm proud of my ancestors who built such a wonderful palace filled with intelligence.
ÀÌÀü±Û:     The changgyeonggung palace
´ÙÀ½±Û:     ´ã´öÀ̾߱â â°æ±Ã essay
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤