Á¦ ¸ñ

National Folk Museum of Korea

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

È«Çý¼­

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-01-20

Á¶È¸

Hello my name is hyeseo Hong.
 I went to the National Folk Museum of Korea. Today's weather was cold, but learning was inside of museum so I like. Today I will talk about the Hwangab and memorial services. 
 In the museum I saw a Hwangab celebration model. In the past, not many people lived to the age of 60. So for their 61st birthday people had a big celebration. Rice cakes, fruits and snacks were piled up high on a table. Son and daughters bowed and offered wine to their family. Nowadays, people had a big celebration on their 70th birthday. Because people live longer than the past.
 There were many kinds of memorial services in Korea. One of them is Charye it held in morning of holidays such as New Year and Thanksgiving day. 
Other one was Gije. This memorial service held on the anniversary day of a person's death. Various fruits, vegetables, fish, drinks, rice and soups are placed on the table.
Today I learn in Geumjul for girl why in the pine branches were used. Because pine branches means needles.
 I think this museum was impressed. And this museum was good to show to ancestors lifestyle. Tank you for listening my presentation. 
ÀÌÀü±Û:     Seodaemun Prison History Hall
´ÙÀ½±Û:     My trip to the Natoinal Folk Museum of ...
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤