Á¦ ¸ñ

My travel essay about war memorial of Korea

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

À̼­Çö

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-08-06

Á¶È¸

Hi my name is Seo Hyun Lee. Today, I went to war memorial of Korea. It was a wonderful place. Actually, I don't like to go to museum. But, war memorial of Korea was different. It had many interesting things and statues. One of it was Ahn Junggeun statue. It was really sepicific that it looks like real person. Today, I want to talk about who is Ahn Junggeun.

Ahn Junggeun was freedom fighter on Japan colonization time. Ahn Junggeun was a member of righteous army in Manchuria. He fought against Japan about 30 times. Isn¡¯t it amazing? Also, he was one of the member of finger cutting league. They pledged that they would give up their lives for independence of Korea. He had effort for Korea's independence. One of the things he did was shooting Ito Hirobumi. He was governor-general of Japan who did lots of bad things to Korea like killing empress Myeong Seong. On 1909, Ito Hirobumi got 6 shots by Ahn Junggeun in Harbin. Ahn Junggeun was captured and exacuted.

I think Ahn Junggeun is really brave. He could appeal and live. But, he chose die because it can cause Korean citizen's anger and many people would resist to Japan.

There are so many freedom fighters. Some like Ahn Junggeun announced the name. But, most of the freedom fighters and righteous army members were not announced and died because of Japan. We should remember them and and thank to them.

I didn't felt anything about war before I go war memorial of Korea. War memorial of Korea is good place to go. So, I hope you to visit here. Thank you for reading my long essay.

ÀÌÀü±Û:     A Visit to Sungkyunkwan
´ÙÀ½±Û:     The Rock of Magic; Seoam Rock
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤