Á¦ ¸ñ

Amsa-dong Prehistoric Site Museum

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

È«Çý¼­

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-02-15

Á¶È¸

Hello, I am a student of mariestory ´ã´ö2 Hong HYE-SEO. I am writing regarding eassy sheet of Amsa-dong Prehistoric Site Museum.
 Today I am learning from Zoom class. So I don't visit the place. Today I will talk about the comb-pattern pottery and pit house.
 Pottery was used by storage and cooking. The Neolithic period pottery had a comb pattern. It pointed bottom made it easier to keep it up right in the sand, because people lived in nearby riverside. Today I know the making pattern by using the comb so its name was comb pattern pottery. 
Neolithic people were eating and slept in pit houses. There was middle kitchen and we can find the storage pit house. Beside the kitchen, we can find the workshop that the father used making tools using farming and hunting. And I know the making pit house people was dig up the ground because people didn't know the making kitchen.
 I know the many things in this class. I have a time I will go to Amsa-dong Prehistoric Site Museum to check and review the lesson. Thanked hear my presentation. 
ÀÌÀü±Û:     Seonggyungwan
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Ã¢°æ±Ã
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤