Á¦ ¸ñ

Seonggyungwan

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

È«Çý¼­

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-02-15

Á¶È¸

Hello, I am in hyeseo Hong. I went Seonggyungwan. I saw a many kind of places. Today I will talk about the Dongjae and Seojae and Jinsasikdang.
 I saw the place of Dongjae and Seojae, Dongjae and Seojae were Seonggyungwan students slept. The dormitory chambers were not single room, but were shared by many people. When the newly-enrolled students were arrived they would be greeted by seniors and juniors in the dormitory's front yard. The students of Seonggyungwan resolved their daily life problems through meetings of the Jaehoe. Students had to rise at 6 am. They are woken by the banging of a drum hung from the ceiling. The drum served the same purpose as a school bell. After the students woke up, they washed their faces, had breakfast, and then attended classes.
Jinsasilkdang was the students' restaurant. Whenever they took breakfast and dinner in the Jinsasilkdang they signed an attendance list. Students would get one point for full attendance twice a day. They were only eligible to take the national exam- and thus be selected as a state official- once they collected 300 points.
 I felt it was good to learning place. Maybe I have a time I will go Seonggyungwan next time. Thank to hearing my presentation.
ÀÌÀü±Û:     °í±¸·Á ´ëÀå°£ ¸¶À»
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Amsa-dong Prehistoric Site Museum
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤