Á¦ ¸ñ

°í±¸·Á ´ëÀå°£ ¸¶À»

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

È«Çý¼­

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-02-15

Á¶È¸

Hello, I am in hyeseo Hong. Today I learn the °í±¸·Á ´ëÀå°£ ¸¶À» by zoom class. I learn from many things and review the book together. I will talk about the King Sosurim's achievements and Jin -Dae - Beop.
 Goguryeo were country. Goguryeo's history ground was in today's China and North Korea. First King Sosurim centralization was in 4 centuries. It was late by Baekje. And he was made a law. It was called À²·É. Before this time there was having a law but Sosurim were write the powerful law. Second, he established the National University Taehak in A.D 372. Like a °æ´ç, there was learn the riding horses and archer. Finally he was accepted Buddhism. So his power was very strengthened.
Jin- Dae-Beop were made Eulpaso in A.D. 194. This law was poor people could borrow food during spring and pay back the food after harvest time. Before this system, people used to borrow some food from nobles, but they not to pay back money or food, they became a noble's slaves.
 I felt it was very good. I learn the many things in class. After this class, I will review.
Goguryeo were very powerful country! I think you will remember. Thank you listening my presentation!
ÀÌÀü±Û:     ´ö¼ö±Ã(°æ¿î±Ã)
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Seonggyungwan
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤